Ameritas Investment Corp. (AIC) public finance professionals provide financing solutions to fund public improvements. Their knowledge helps community leaders raise the necessary capital through a bond issue to enhance the quality of life in Nebraska communities, as well as those in neighboring states. Clients include government and not-for profit organizations such as school and utility districts, counties, colleges and universities, health care networks, municipalities and sanitary improvement districts.
Ameritas traces its heritage back to 1887 and its founding in Lincoln, Nebraska, as Old Line Bankers Life Insurance Company of Nebraska (Bankers Life). In 1988, Bankers Life changed its name to Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. to reflect the company's broad product line and national scope.
We consider ourselves to be very lucky. Since the very beginning, we’ve been doing what we love to do: enhancing the lives of millions of people. Through the years, we’ve honed our skills and improved our systems. That’s why we don’t have a one-size-fits-all plan. We tailor our dental and eye care products and services to be just the right fit.
Our process is very simple: we do whatever it takes to help our customers get the care they need. And whatever it takes includes:
- Processing more than 2.6 million dental claims each year.
- Having a claims processing turnaround time of 5-10 working days.
- Being so meticulous that our accuracy of processed claims exceeds 99%.
- Putting into place a high-tech electronic claims system specifically designed for processing dental claims.
- Accurately processing customized deductibles, coinsurance levels, maximums and claim allowance.
A&M Best Rating
LINES OF COVERAGE
- Eye Care
- Group Dental Insurance
- Individual Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
REPORT A CLAIM
Need to report a claim?
(402) 467-7336 (fax)